I hope you are having a lovely day. If you have been following me for a while you know that I moved to a studio apartment where I’m living on my own. (I’m a grown up!) So I have been organizing and getting some stuff for my new place. Here’s what I got:
- An electric stove which was a gift from one of my aunts.
- An utensil hanger that I bought from avon
- Pan grabbers and gloves that my mom made me
- A broom, mop and dustpan combo I got from homecenter
- Broom and mop hanger that I also bought from avon
- Two white plastic shelves from homecenter
You can see everything in more detailed and how it is organized in my kitchen in the video I posted on my youtube channel and subscribe for more videos 🙂
I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for what I have in the rest on the apartment. Also I have a facebook page that you can like if you want. I will put more stuff there.