I’m back in college and was the most boring monday ever! Hope you had a great day though. I don’t really wear lipsticks or lipbalms very frequently, but somehow I have managed to hoard a little bit in that department.
So, from left to right, here’s what I have:
- This is the very first lipstick I ever got back when I was a 14 year old model. It’s the number 832 by Mon Rève, a pretty shimmery pink. They don’t have this color anymore, but you can check what they have here
- This probably was the second one. It’s by a brand named BeChic in the color daisy pink. To be honest I got it because Daisy is my favorite mickey mouse character… Good reasoning… But it is a beautiful color and it’s really soft and moisturizing.
- I got this from Avon when I was working as an English teacher and a colleage sold avon. They are the Color Trend pop love line and this color is bubblegum. It tastes and smells like bubblegum.
- And this one is Strawberry. It also smells and tastes like strawberry.
- The next one is a Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in the color 055 Cupcake. It’s the lighest shade of pink I have and it’s kind of darin to wear it. My mom gave it to me when I told her I wanted one of these.
- This one I bought it from Esika because I wanted a lipstick that look like the one Demi Lovato wears on her “here we go again” album cover. It’s the shade Fucsia Fantasia from their Ultra Suavizante line.
- This one Avon gave me as a birthday gift when I first started selling their productos. It’s the shade pink from one of their Ultra Color Rich lines.
- And the last one I have no idea where it comes from and it’s a red that I only use as a blush when I need to. Too red for my taste to wear on my lips.
That’s it! 8 lipsticks when I don’t really wear them that much… Dear lord, wait until you see my lipbalm/lipgloss hoarding…