I started college this week and have spent more time at work than in school. I actually enjoy it more. But before I started I had to clear out my closet of the clothes I don’t wear anymore and make sure I wear every thing I wear. I tend to forget things I have because I don’t see them and wear the same things over and over.
I also have clothing for warmer climate and I live in a really cold city so they’re just sitting there. I’m moving to a smaller apartment in my building soon so having a system like MakeSpace. I could just save whatever I don’t use often on a storage unit. The great thing about this is that they pick up your stuff from your home and take it to your storage unit and viceversa. So if you don’t have time or a car like I do, somebody else can pick up whatever you need!
If you’d like anymore information on MakeSpace, check out their self storage locations!
I think it’s a great idea and would come handy for anyone. Now watch my video to see how I decided on what to keep and what not.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post! Don’t forget to subscribe and let me know how you organize your closet!
I’m trying to get back on track with my videos and blog cause I’ve been M.I.A due to technical difficulties. I actually have various videos filmed but the editing process has been a bit difficult. I worked pretty hard on this one so I hope you enjoy it.
I hope this gave you some ideas and inspiration, don’t forget to subscribe and follow so you don’t miss out on any new content.
It is happy for me cause is a festive and didn’t have to college. So I didn’t carry this one around today. If you wanna peek into what I have in my backpack on a regular basis watch this video, I didn’t find anything weird like socks. I swear I once put a pair of ballet socks in my bag and carried them for like a month.
I filmed four videos this weekend so make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss anything and also let me know if like how I look with my hair parted down the middle cause I feel strange even though the boyfriend liked it.
I was studying for my German Mid-Term tomorrow and went to youtube for some reason and saw Grav3yardgirl uploaded a shoe un-boxing video so I had to watch. The shoes are from a brand named Irregular Choice and they’re beautiful!
I hope you enjoyed today’s post, I really had to share that with you guys. If bunny is reading for some reason, I’m happy to take them when you don’t want them anymore 😉
Now let’s go back to studying. Happy Easter!
Today you get to see my entire makeup collection and see how I store it. It probably is the smallest makeup collection in the youtube beauty community. I’m not sponsored by any cosmectics brand, I’m a direct sales representative so sometimes I get free products but most of the time I get them with great discounts.
After I filmed this video I got the Avon Color Trend Lip Balm with flavor in Cherry and the Avon Color Trend Lipstick y fucsia hawaii. It smells really good and it turned out to be something different from what I already had so I don’t regret it. The boyfriend liked the cherry lipbalm 🙂
Check these posts for more details on the products I have:
+My favorite eyeshadow
+My Eye Primer
I hope you enjoyed and let me know what your favorite makeup products are. Maybe I can give them a try.
This video was actually filmed back in April before college started killing me with tons of stuff to do. Let’s all make a little fun of my sweer innocence as a child….
Let me know what kind of crazy things you used to think as a kid. 🙂
Can you believe the week is almost over? Time has been passing by so fast! January is almost over too!
Here’s the other part of my apartment update where I show you what I did in the rest of the apartment. Here’s a list of what I did:
- I hung a curtain rod under the shelving thing that was already in the apartment to use as my closet and I love having all my clothing on display
- My mom had bought a shoe rack that she ended up no using so she gave it to me and I have some of my heels there.
- Since I hung all my clothes I was able to put away the suitcase and all the traveling bags in one corner.
- I removed my Christmas ornaments and put some stuff animals on my tv table.
- I put some butterflies on a wall where I sit to film my videos so I have an specific filming place now.
- I got an over the door bag holder whicht has 6 hooks and I have around 2 bags on each hook.
- I got a little table for the bathroom to keep everything organized
- And last but not least, I got an electric shower so now I can get warm water which is great considering the weather here is pretty cold.
To see everything in more detailed watch the video below and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post, and read me tomorrow for the #FridayFavorite post.
I hope you are having a lovely day. If you have been following me for a while you know that I moved to a studio apartment where I’m living on my own. (I’m a grown up!) So I have been organizing and getting some stuff for my new place. Here’s what I got:
- An electric stove which was a gift from one of my aunts.
- An utensil hanger that I bought from avon
- Pan grabbers and gloves that my mom made me
- A broom, mop and dustpan combo I got from homecenter
- Broom and mop hanger that I also bought from avon
- Two white plastic shelves from homecenter
You can see everything in more detailed and how it is organized in my kitchen in the video I posted on my youtube channel and subscribe for more videos 🙂
I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for what I have in the rest on the apartment. Also I have a facebook page that you can like if you want. I will put more stuff there.